Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ARE YOU READY???

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Yay, I'm hanging at Lost Angels studio this week to work on my two new singles with music producer Rico Lucky ... two, count'em, TWO. How f'g cool is that? I know, I know, it's been a millennia since my circus-style sideshow GEISHA-MANIA, but these things take time. Like a finely aged vino. Or just time ... damn it.

That's right bitches -- this quirky middle-aged underdog with killer biceps is back. With a vengeance, even. Whadd'ya think -- one song and she's done? One sushi bikini and she's teriyaki? One romp with two dudes in geisha drag and she's back to a gray cube? Hell to the NO. This is only the proverbial onslaught of all things Lady Geisha. Just what the world needs. I know. But don't whine you weren't warned. On the other hand, if you don't like it and have nothing nice to say, kiss my white ass and crawl back under your right-wing rock.

On the other, other hand, YOU could be part of my next music video. Un-hunh. Stars in your eyes? Oh, that was soot? Poor baby. Either way, stay tuned for all the deets 'cuz all I can say is, "Are you ready for THIS?" Even if you're not, I don't really give a rat's ass. That's how I roll. Welcome to the YEAR OF THE GEISHA.

That is all.
xo





Like this post?
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment