Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


I'm just full of LOVE today and so, so, so thankful for all those in my life that make me feel loved, cherished, and adored. I'm talking family, friends, and those whose words or smiles always turn my day around. Completely. THAT, my little wontons, is what today (and pretty much every other day) is all about. Not to mention the random marriage proposals. They're quite lovely too ... and funny as hell. Keep'em coming -- they totally put a smirk across my face. You guys crack me up. No really.

Aside from all the warm 'n' fuzzies, diamonds don't hurt either. Especially anything over three carats. Set in platinum. A Tiffany blue box works just fine. Can you feel the love tonight? Oh yeah, babydoll, give me one of those and you definitely will. Or shoes. Shoes are the next best Valentine's Day gift. (Not a fan of chocolate and flowers die.) Can you make'em Louboutin? Size 7 please. Come to think of it, a trip to Fiji would be fun. Especially in the dead of winter. I love wearing bikinis in winter. Okay, diamonds, shoes, and a trip. Got that?


Back to the serious stuff -- not that diamonds and Louboutins and trips aren't serious stuff. Oh my. But here's the thing ... women just want to feel loved unconditionally. If you're the type of guy who needs to prove it by dropping a wad, so be it. I'm all for that -- you have my approval.  On the other hand, it's the spontaneous, everyday gestures that truly win her heart. Dancing when there's no music, holding hands, kissing in a crowd. Why not tell her that you've never felt so loved by anyone in your life and how thankful you are to have HER? Okay, I'm getting nuts. Stick with the swag. xo

Need a last-minute gift? Shop GEISHA GEAR for all your Valentines! xo



Like this post?
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment