Wednesday, November 12, 2014

AND THEY SAID SHE DIDN'T HAVE A TALENT ...


"YOU try balancing a huge doobie from YOUR mouth."
LOL is right.  That takes mad skills.

Needless to say, Kim Kardashian's booty-bearing cover pose for PAPER magazine is already fodder for millions ... including moi. Oh, sweet silly Kim. Who does this? We know you're a MILF, but where will it end? (No pun intended.) Call me crazy, but you truly are bored with life, eh?

Okay, enough psychoanalysizin'. No one cares. Let's get back to the fodder. Along with horses, apes, peaches, and the lengthy list of bodacious butt memes spawned, Homer Simpson joined the party as well, but who wore it better?


My money's on me (see above), but that's just, um, me. I mean, really Homer? Purple sequins? They're so last season. Do you NOT read Vogue? Do you NOT subscribe to Haute Look? Jeez. Even Andre Leon Talley's shaking his head in shame. Will someone please tell the gottdamn artists that purple sequins are a faux pas before Lagerfeld gets wind of it?

Now that that's out of my system, let's get back to Kim. Yes, she's beautiful, but do self-respecting mothers need to bare all to prove they've still got it? Hmmmm, the jury's out. (I'm thinking a resounding "HELL NO.")

Rather than "Break The Internet," maybe Kim should've gone with "Vape The Internet." That's a party most everyone would've rooted for ... which brings this sweet little post full circle back to me.

Thank you, Kim Kardashian, for such an easy post. Seriously. Easy. (Maybe not as easy as you, but a no-brainer nonetheless.) Here goes:

HIGH-KU OF THE DAY!™
I like big buds and
I can not lie, you other
Vapers can’t deny.

No further comment. xo

Like this post?
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment