Tuesday, February 18, 2014

YOU'RE TOO SEXY FOR YOURSELF!



Listen to Dita my darlings ... don’t let the Eeyores, peasants, or trolls make you feel anything less than fabulous. It's a state of mind. Hold onto it with all you've got 'cuz you're all you have. Allowing miserable naysayers to screw with your head to make themselves feel better is your fault, capeesh? Put on your big girl panties and simply don't let it affect you. Besides, who has time for bad juju? 
I'm the perfect example of how age, shape, or size doesn’t matter. My tagline reads "quirky, middle-aged underdog with killer biceps" -- not conventionally beautiful, young, or a traditional singer. (If anything, I'm self-aware. And hell, I have great guns.) People scratch their heads at what I’m doing. They just don't get it, but I’ll smoke a wasabi bong before THAT stops me. (Plus, my skin's Bronx-bred tough, so have at it bitches.) I've already paid my dues and played by the rules. Now it's time to break a few. There’s no age limit on having fun … I just did it in a sushi bikini

So don those proverbial sushi bikinis chicas, and throw caution to gravity, curves, or a number -- it’s what you feel inside that matters. God knows I FEEL 20 so, hypothetically, I AM acting my age. Confucius say, "When you believe in yourself, music videos get made." (Bet'cha thought he'd go the warm 'n' fuzzy "the-rest-of-the-universe-will-too" route. Duh.)

Stay tuned for GEISHA-NISTA-GO-GO™ this spring ... I'm collaborating with one hella dope rap artist, and you will NOT believe how bitchin' we are.

BTW, DON'T FORGET TO BE LIKE A PITBULL WITH A STEAK WHEN IT COMES TO FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS ... THERE ARE NO DO-OVERS! xo


Like this post?
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment